FREE SHIPPING on orders over 60 EUR
selected countries only view here
DYRBERG/KERN jewellery is a delicate handcrafted product. The metal is plated, and each crystal is set individually. As a result special care is required. Please follow the care instructions outlined below to ensure long lasting satisfaction with your DYRBERG/KERN jewellery piece.
- Do not spray perfume directly on beads, pearls and metal
- Prevent your jewellery from coming into contact with water, lotion and cleaning liquids
- Rings must be removed before performing household tasks
- Be careful not to knock or hit your jewellery against a solid object
- Use a dry soft cotton cloth to clean your jewellery
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing sports etc. Do not wear jewellery during sleep
- When not in use protect your jewellery in cotton bags or soft padded jewellery boxes
- Store your jewellery at normal/dry room temperature (never in bathrooms/humid areas)
Collection and treatment of end of life quartz watches*
This symbol indicates that this product should not be disposed of with household waste. It has to be returned to a local authorised collection system. By following this procedure you will contribute to the protection of the environment and human health. The recycling of the materials will help to conserve natural resources.
* Valid in the EU member states and in any countries with corresponding legislation.